Our 6-2-2 campaign demonstrates how easy it is to cook a juicy and tender pork steak in just 10 minutes.
- Simply take a 2 cm steak (try the sirloin, scotch fillet, porterhouse or medallion)
- Pre-heat a pan, griddle pan or BBQ plate just like you would for any other steak
- Cook it on one side without turning for 6 minutes
- Turn it over once and allow it to cook for 2 more minutes. This method will cook the steak to just white. If you prefer a little bit of pink just reduce the cooking time
- Take the steak straight out of the pan without flipping over and place on a plate to rest for two minutes. That allows the juices to settle and it will be lovely and tender
- That’s how simple it is: 6 minutes on one side, 2 minutes on the other and 2 minutes to rest = the 10 minute pork steak!