Almond and coriander dukkah crusted pork rack
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 55 minutes
|1kg rack of pork (no skin)||$11.05|
|10g sesame seeds||$0.13|
|10g coriander seeds||$0.13|
|40g blanched almonds||$1.35|
|½ teaspoon ground cumin||$0.07|
|½ teaspoon black pepper||$0.01|
|Cost per kg||$12.75|
|Recommended sell price (70% Mark Up)||$21.68|
|Per kg recommended sell price||$21.68|
- •1kg rack of pork (no skin)
- •10g sesame seeds
- •10g coriander seeds
- •40g blanched almonds
- •½ teaspooon ground cumin
- •4g salt
- •½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1.Dry roast seeds and nuts until light and golden.
- 2.Once cool, chop seed and nuts mix until fine or grind the mix in a mortar and pestle.
- 3.Mix in cumin, salt and pepper.
- 4.Rub pork with olive oil and press seed mix into the fat side of pork rack.
Customer Cooking Instructions
Bake at 180 degrees for 55 minutrs per kg and rest for 10 minutes before carving.