Apple infused pork belly
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 1 hour 15 minutes
|1.5kg pork belly||$10.05|
|2 green apples||$1.40|
|20ml olive oil||$0.18|
|10g jar garlic||$0.07|
|2 sprigs rosemary||$0.20|
|10g sea salt||$0.01|
|Cost per kg||$7.94|
|Recommended Sell Price (70% Mark Up)||$20.25|
|Per kg recommended sell price||$13.50|
- •1.5kg pork belly
- •2 green apples
- •20ml olive oil
- •10g jar garlic
- •2 sprigs rosemary
- •10g sea salt
- 1.Place a double layer of foil over pan.
- 2.Layer sliced apple on the foil to the shape of the pork.
- 3.Score the skin of the belly.
- 4.Rub underside of belly with oil, salt, rosemary and garlic.
- 5.Place belly on apples skin side up and fold the foil up to the sides of the belly.
- 6.Rub in oil and salt to the belly skin.
Customer cooking instructions:
Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes to crackle the skin.
Then reduce heat to 180 degrees and bake for a further hour.
Hint: Serve with apple and juices