BBQ herbed cutlet
Prep time 5 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
- •4 pork loin cutlets
- •2 tablespoons flat parsley leaves, chopped
- •2 tablespoons mint leaves
- •2 sprigs thyme
- •2 tablespoon tomato paste
- •1 lemon, zested and juiced
- •1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- •1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.Trim pork cutlets to your liking. Combine the herbs, tomato paste, lemon juice and zest, balsamic vinegar and olive oil together in a bowl and mix well.
- 2.Marinate the pork cutlets for as long as possible, up to 24 hours.
Customer Cooking Instructions:
Cook pork cutlets on a preheated griddle plate on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove and rest in a warm oven for up to three minutes. Serve BBQ herb cutlets with boiled new potatoes, mint and peas.