BBQ pork and bacon burger
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •800g Pork mince
- •1 onion, finely chopped
- •½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- •2 tablespoons fruit chutney
- •2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- •4 rasher lean Australian bacon
- •4 slices Swiss cheese
- •½ cup BBQ mustard sauce
- •4 toasted burger buns
- 1.Combine the pork mince, onion, parsley, fruit chutney and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2.Shape mixture into large patties.
Customer Cooking Instructions:
- Heat the griddle pan or BBQ on a medium heat for 3 minutes. Cook burgers for 4 minutes on each side. Cook bacon on the grill 1-2 minutes each side.
- Place the pattie on the heel of the burger bun, top with Swiss cheese, then bacon and finally BBQ mustard sauce. Top with the bun and serve with a side salad.