Kingston pork fillet
Prep time 10 minutes
Serves 2 people
Product Label Ingredients: Pork, Chorizo (you must include all the ingredients from the label), Cheese (you must include all the ingredients from the label), Spinach, Sage.
- See all allergen disclaimers in general information tab.
- •Mixing bowl
- •Elastic truss bands or butchers twine
- •1.5 kg pork fillets
- •300g Spanish chorizo
- •200g grated cheese
- •150g spinach, finely chopped
- •12 sage leaves, for garnish
- 1.Trim any fat from pork fillet and butterfly.
- 2.Cut 9 thin slices of chorizo for garnish, finely dice remaining chorizo.
- 3.Add cheese and chopped spinach. Divide mixture evenly over the four pork fillets, place in the centre of the fillet and roll.
- 4.Place sliced chorizo and sage leaves on top to garnish. Hold in place with elastic truss bands or tie with string.
Customer cooking instructions:
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sit the pork fillets on the tray and bake for 25 minutes.
Thank-you to Luke Leyson from Goodwood Quality Meats for the development of this recipe.
Kingston Pork Fillet ingredients
Pork, Chorizo (you must include all the ingredients from the label), Cheese (you must include all the ingredients from the label), Spinach, Sage.
Ingredients Listing – Disclaimers
All Pork Butchers value added products legally must be sold with an ingredient listing on the label or the ingredient list must be easily provided when requested. We have provided the ingredients list above that must be customised according to the ingredients you source for the recipe.
* Note this ingredients listing will not be accurate until, the ingredients used by the butcher is included and Australian Pork is not responsible for the accuracy of the customised ingredients listing.