Mediterranean pork steaks
|500g pork fillets||$6.20|
|60g sun-dried tomatoes chopped||$1.50|
|30g pine nuts||$0.50|
|Sprinkle of meat protein glue||$1.80|
|Cost per kg||$23.08|
|Recommended Sell Price (70% Mark Up)||$19.62|
|Per kg recommended sell price||$39.24|
- •500g pork fillets
- •60g sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- •30g pine nuts
- •150g feta
- •Sprinkle meat protein glue
- 1.Cut along the top of pork fillet length ways to open it up. Mix together the tomatoes, feta and pine nuts.
- 2.Fill pork fillet with mixture, sprinkle with meat protein glue and tightly roll up in meat film.
- 3.Refrigerate overnight to set. Slice into steaks.
Customer cooking instructions:
Place in oven proof dish, drizzle with some Extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with black pepper and bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes.
Thank you to Graham Martin from The Extreme Butcher, Perth WA for the development of this recipe.