- •1.5kg pork scotch
- •½ cup of brown sugar
- •2 slices of red onion
- •4 garlic cloves
- •75g butter, sliced into 3 wedges
- •4 sage leaves
- •2 tsp salt
- •sprig of fresh thyme
- •caul fat big enough to cover the cut of pork
- •kitchen string to tie
- 1.Rub roast with brown sugar
- 2.Add slices of red onion, garlic cloves and slices of butter.
- 3.Sprinkle with salt.
- 4.Add sprigs of thyme and sage leaves.
- 5.Wrap with caul fat.
- 6.Secure and tie with kitchen string.
Customer Cooking Instructions:
Bake in a preheated oven for 3 hours at 150 degrees, basting with juices occasionally.