Mediterranean Roast Pork
Prep time 20 minutes
Serves 6 people
Product Label Ingredients:Pork, Butter (Cream (Milk), Salt), Sugar, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Sage, Thyme.
- See all allergen disclaimers in general information tab.
- •Butchers twine to truss
- •1.5 kg pork scotch
- •½ cup brown sugar
- •2 slices red onion
- •4 garlic cloves, sliced
- •75 g butter, sliced into 3 pieces
- •2 teaspoons salt
- •4 sage leaves
- •sprig of fresh thyme
- •one piece caul fat large enough to cover the pork roll
- 1.Rub roast with brown sugar.
- 2.Add slices of red onion, garlic slices and slices of butter.
- 3.Sprinkle with salt.
- 4.Add sage leaves and sprig of thyme.
- 5.Wrap with caul fat.
- 6.Secure and tie with butchers twine.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1.5 hours at 150°C, basting with juices occasionally.
Mediterranean Roast Pork ingredients
Pork, Butter (Cream (Milk), Salt), Sugar, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Sage, Thyme.
Ingredients Listing – Disclaimers
All Pork Butchers value added products legally must be sold with an ingredient listing on the label, or the ingredient list must be easily provided when requested. We have provided the ingredients list above that must be customised according to the ingredients you source for the recipe.
* Note this ingredients listing will not be accurate until, the ingredients used by the butcher is included and Australian Pork is not responsible for the accuracy of the customised ingredients listing.