- •2 x 150g pork fillets
- •2 x middle rasher bacon
- •2 x spinach leaves
- •2 x harrissa butter rounds
- •1 x sprig of fresh rosemary
- •tsp garlic and herb salt
- •tsp smokey BBQ seasoning
- •2-4 skewers/toothpicks for securing bacon
- 1.Trim both bacon rashers to slightly thicker than the fillets.
- 2.Wrap bacon around each fillet and secure with skewer/toothpick. The rasher should sit higher than the fillet creating a 'well' on top.
- 3.Dice bacon trimmings and place on top of the fillets around the outer edge of the well.
- 4.Season with garlic and herb salt and the smokey BBQ seasoning.
- 5.Sprinkle rosemary on top.
- 6.Put one spinach leaf in the centre of each fillet and top with a round on harissa butter.
- 7.Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Customer Cooking Instructions:
- 1. Preheat oven to 200C.
- 2. Bake in an oven tray for 25 minutes.
- 3. Before serving pour cooking juices over the mignon.