Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 40 minutes
|2kg piece of pork loin fillet||$20.20|
|4 fresh spinach leaves||$1.00|
|200g feta cheese||$2.40|
|200g sun-dried tomato and pistachio stuffing mix||$1.50|
|20g sun-dried tomato glaze||$0.40|
|Cost per kg||$31.88|
|Recommended Sell Price (70% Mark Up)||$43.35|
|Per kg recommended sell price||$54.19|
- •2kg piece of pork loin fillet
- •4 fresh spinach leaves
- •200g feta cheese
- •200g sun-dried tomato and pistachio stuffing mix
- •20g sun-dried tomato glaze
- 1.Butterfly open loin of pork and sprinkle with sun-dried tomato glaze. Lay down a cover of spinach leaves.
- 2.Lay a two centimetre row of stuffing and top with crumbled feta. Roll up, skewer evenly apart and sprinkle with extra sun-dried tomato glaze.
- 3.Refrigerate to set. Slice evenly between skewers.
Customer cooking instructions:
Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
Thanks to Graham Martin from The Extreme Butcher, Perth WA for the development of this recipe.