Serves 6 people
- •Pastry brush
- •Mixing bowl
- •6 X 150g pork loin steaks 2cm thickness
- •1 x mozzarella ball
- •1 small red onion
- •1 yellow capsicum
- •1 red capsicum
- •1 spig of spring onion
- •Italian mixed herbs
- •Tomato based powder marinade
- •Tomato based liquid marinade
- 1.Coat pork steaks in powder marinade, then glaze one side with liquid marinade using pastry brush.
- 2.Finley dice onion, capsicums and spring onion and mix through together.
- 3.Sprinkle the mixture evenly on the steaks.
- 4.Slice mozzarella and place one slice on each of the pork steak.
- 5.To finish off sprinkle the mixed Italian herbs over the top of the pork steaks.
Consumer Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 160◦C Fan forced or 180◦C conventional.
- Spray or coat the tray with oil, then place the steaks into the tray.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
Ingredients Listing – Disclaimer
All Pork Butchers value added products legally must be sold with an ingredient listing on the label or the ingredient list must be easily provided when requested. We have provided the ingredients list below, that must be customised according to the ingredients you source for the recipe.
Pork Pizza ingredients
Pork, Mozzarella, Red Onion, Yellow Capsicum, Red Capsicum, Spring Onion, Tomato base marinade (You must include all the ingredients from the label), Tomato base marinade (You must include all the ingredients from the label), Italian mixed herbs.
*Note this ingredients listing will not be accurate until, the ingredients used by the butcher is included and Australian Pork is not responsible for the accuracy of the customized ingredients listing.