Serves 6 people
- •Pastry brush
- •Mixing bowl
- •6 X 150g pork loin steaks, approximately 2cm thick
- •Tomato based powder marinade
- •Tomato based liquid marinade
- •1 small red onion, peeled and finely diced
- •1 yellow capsicum, finely diced
- •1 red capsicum, finely diced
- •1 spring onion, finely sliced
- •1 mozzarella ball, cut into slices
- •Dried Italian mixed herbs
- 1.Coat pork steaks in powder marinade, then glaze one side with liquid marinade using pastry brush.
- 2.Combine onion, capsicums and spring onion in a bowl.
- 3.Sprinkle the mixture evenly on the steaks.
- 4.Place a slice of mozzarella on each of the pork steaks.
- 5.To finish off sprinkle the mixed Italian herbs over the top of the pork steaks.
Consumer Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 160◦C Fan forced or 180◦C conventional.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper; place the steaks into the prepared tray.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
Ingredients Listing – Disclaimer
All Pork Butchers value added products legally must be sold with an ingredient listing on the label or the ingredient list must be easily provided when requested. We have provided the ingredients list below, that must be customised according to the ingredients you source for the recipe.
Pork Pizza ingredients
Pork, Mozzarella, Red Onion, Yellow Capsicum, Red Capsicum, Spring Onion, Tomato base marinade (You must include all the ingredients from the label), Tomato base marinade (You must include all the ingredients from the label), Italian mixed herbs.
*Note this ingredients listing will not be accurate until, the ingredients used by the butcher is included and Australian Pork is not responsible for the accuracy of the customized ingredients listing.