Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 20 minutes
|4 pork medallions, cut thin. Combined weight approx. 180g||$2.25|
|1 puff pastry approx. 5cm x 25cm – 130g||$0.35|
|10g cranberry Sauce||$0.10|
|5g cinnamon sugar||$0.10|
|1 Granny Smith apple||$0.80|
|10g olive oil||$0.10|
|Recommended sell price (70% mark-up)||$8.67|
|RRP (per Kg)||$8.95 each|
- •4 pork medallions, cut thin. Combined weight approx. 180g
- •1 puff pastry approx. 5cm x 25cm - 130g
- •10g cranberry sauce
- •5g cinnamon sugar
- •1 granny smith apple
- •10g olive oil
- 1.Prepare a strip of puff pastry 5 x 25cm
- 2.Brush cranberry sauce onto the puff pastry along one 25cm edge.
- 3.Slice 4 thin pork medallions and slice a granny smith apple into thin slices.
- 4.Lay the medallions on to the pastry fat side to the top, overlapping as you move along the pastry. Layer the thinly sliced apple over the medallions.
- 5.Carefully roll together forming a rose and place in an olive oil greased ramekin. Dust with Cinnamon sugar.
- 6.Garnish with a strawberry in the centre for display (optional).
Customer Cooking Instructions
Preheat oven to 180°C. Once heated, cover ramekin with foil to prevent burning and place in oven, cook for 15-20 minutes.