Pork Swiss Kiev
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 30 minutes
|4 x 200g pork loin steaks cut 3cm thick||$8.08|
|100g diced ham||$1.00|
|80g Swiss cheese||$1.83|
|4 spring onions chopped||$0.70|
|100g plain flour||$0.10|
|300g bread crumbs||$0.54|
|200g egg wash||$1.00|
|Cost per kg||$16.56|
|Recommended sell price (70% Mark Up)||$22.53|
|Per kg recommended sell price||$28.16|
- •4 x 200g pork loin steaks cut 3cm thick
- •100g diced ham
- •80g Swiss cheese
- •4 spring onions chopped
- •100g plain flour
- •300g bread crumbs
- •200g egg wash
- 1.Cut pocket into pork loin fillet.
- 2.Mix together ham, cheese and spring onions and fill the pocket in the fillet.
- 3.Coat the pork steak in flour.
- 4.Dip in egg wash and crumb. Making sure there is a good covering of crumbs.
- 5.Refrigerate to set.
Customer cooking method:
Bake in an oven proof tray at 180 degrees for 30-45 minutes.