|1 rind-on silverside (approx. 1kg)||$9.00|
|1 tablespoon fennel seeds||$0.60|
|½ tablespoon cracked black pepper||$0.15|
|½ tablespoon salt||$0.10|
|1 clove of garlic crushed or chopped finely||$0.10|
|Cost per kg||$9.95|
|Recommended sell price (70% mark-up)||$16.85|
|RRP (per kg)||$16.85|
- •1 rind-on silverside (approx. 1kg)
- •1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- •½ tablespoon cracked black pepper
- •½ tablespoon salt
- •1 clove of garlic crushed or chopped finely
- 1.Butterfly open the silverside.
- 2.In a small bowl, combine the fennel seeds, pepper, salt and garlic.
- 3.Sprinkle the mixture over the inside of the pork, making sure that you get an even covering.
- 4.Roll up the pork and secure with string.
- 5.Garnish with fresh herbs for display.
Customer Cooking Instructions
Remove Porchetta from fridge 1 hour before cooking. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Once oven has reached temperature, place Porchetta in oven. After 5 minutes turn the oven down to 180 degrees and cook for a further 40 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover in foil and allow to rest for 20 minutes before serving.