- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Pork Limited (ABN 83 092 783 278) of 2/2 Brisbane Avenue, Barton ACT 2600, telephone: 02 6285 2200.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who either own or are employed by a retail butcher store. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences on 29/01/2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 02/03/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must subscribe to the ‘Butchers Hook’ e-newsletter by completing one (1) of the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Online – visit www.porkbutchers.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, retail shop name and email address) and submit the fully completed form. Upon submitting the online entry form, individuals will receive an email from the Promoter to confirm their subscription and entry. Individuals must click on the link contained within that email to confirm their entry into the draw; or
Email – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “New Subscription” which contains their full name, retail shop name and email address. Upon sending the email, individuals will receive a reply email from the Promoter to confirm their subscription and entry. Individuals must click on the link contained within that email to confirm their entry into the draw.
For the removal of doubt, if an individual does not click on the link contained within the email from the Promoter to confirm their subscription and entry, then they will not be entered into the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, 2/2 Brisbane Avenue, Barton ACT 2600 on 06/03/2018 at 2pm AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.australianpork.com.au from 07/03/2018.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a Weber Family Q (model number 56010124) BBQ in black valued at $759. The Promoter will cover delivery costs up to the value of $100 and any additional costs incurred after this amount will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $ Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 06/06/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.australianpork.com.au from 07/06/2018.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21466