This survey is now closed.
Congratulations to our lucky winner from the NT!
We want to thank everyone who has participated as we value your contribution and appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey.
The winner has been privately contacted by us.
Australian Pork has created a survey for our butchers. This gives you the chance to voice your opinion on our butchers’ programme so we can best support your business.
Additionally, you will go into the draw to win an awesome prize. *Provided you meet the eligibility criteria explained below.
The survey is opened from 4 November 2020 to 12 November 2020. A winner, chosen by random selection, will be announced on the 17 November 2020.
Please select the below link to access the survey and read the terms & conditions below:
Terms and Conditions – Pork Survey Competition
By participating in the Competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Submissions that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. The Competition is an initiative of Australian Pork Limited (APL).
To be eligible to enter this Competition you must complete the survey at https://us5.list-manage.com/survey?u=23300b9650e5df52be71ff1db&id=f540f3c4fb
To be eligible to enter this competition you must be:
- over 18 years of age;
- the owner or employee of a butcher in Australia that sells Australian pork; and
- have provided complete contact details including name, email address and phone number,
- The prize shall include $150 Visa Debit Card, a collection of the Australian Women’s Weekly pork recipe books, 2 Australian pork aprons and 2 Australian pork hats and shall not be redeemable for cash.
- This Competition is only open to people currently residing in Australia.
- The Competition is governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory and is an exempt Trade Promotion Lottery for the purposes of the Lotteries Act 1964.
- To enter, you must complete the survey by 12 November 2020 which shall include providing your name, email address and mobile phone number
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- APL reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- Entries will be judged at APL on 17 November 2020 and the competition status will be published on the Australian Pork Butchers’ website within 30 days of the selection.
- If APL is unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the Competition closing and APL has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then APL will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- All information provided by entrants will be governed by APL’s Privacy Statement – a copy of which can be found here: http://australianpork.com.au/privacy-statement/